April 21, 2010

My Girls are the Best

I have a group of friends that started out as a bunko group 7 years ago.  We quit playing bunko about 3 or 4 years ago after realizing that all we really wanted to do was chillax with each other.  These are my girls, my best friends, the people I call when I need help or a shoulder to cry on, that I can count on for anything, that don't judge me, that make me laugh so hard I might just pee my pants. We got a chance to get away this weekend (thanks to Molly for extending herself above and beyond) to a fancy-pants resort in Scottsdale.  It was so much fun to just relax, stretch out, force people out of the hot tub with our blatant disregard for rules, and to just be together.  Love these girls!!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

These pictures make me happy. That was such a fun weekend. haha! We did force people out of the hot tub. That's funny.

Ginger said...

That cake is AWESOME!!